*squealing* Have you heard the news??

10:54 am

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but have you heard? Have you heard the freaking exciting news??!!

!!THERE'S A NEW 50 SHADES BOOK COMING OUT!!

Glad to finally get that off my chest.. now phew.

Yes, when I heard this news I thought.. oh big deal, nothing exciting.. all while my heart was going ba boom ba boom like a galloping horse. I was among all those obsessed fans who were dying for a new book to come out.

I'm a little bit skeptical though, after I watched the movie I pretty much said RIP my beloved books and never picked them up again. I couldn't have been more disappointed in the movie, and wiped my Grey obsession away. Until now. It's back, and it's driving me mad.

He's a fictional character for crying out loud. I need to get a grip and calm the heck down.. Nah, who am I kidding, I really can't wait to read this. It's on pre order and when my books finally arrives, I'm blocking everyone out and having some 'me time.'
 
 
I'm hoping that when I do sit down to read this, it's not all sexy time and there's the story we all craved to hear from him. I want to know about it past, how he feels when Ana leaves him {over and over} I want to read and feel that same connection I felt while reading from Ana's POV.

So yeah, I really can't wait until June 18th to read this.. 13 sleeps.. but it's not like I'm counting or anything.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

✚ ✚

✚ All content, including text, recipes, and photographs are copyright melissabender // sweetlymel © 2014 - 2016 unless otherwise stated. If you use an image, please link it back. ✚