reasonable doubt

3:15 pm

✚ ✚ ✚ ✚

My cock has an appetite. A huge and very particular appetite. Blonde, curvy and preferably not a fucking liar... (Although, that's a story for another day.) As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfil my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online. My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats. This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less. At least it was, until "Alyssa"... She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with the details of my weekly escapades. But then she came into my firm for an interview - a college-intern interview, and everything fucking changed...


The first five words... and this book was a must read! I loved it!

Andrew is cocky, arrogant and sexy as hell. Speaks his mind and is a complete man wh*re. He's someone you just want to smack around the face and then kiss afterwards. I felt extremely sorry for Alyssa, she's smitten with him but I love how she held strong.. Until she couldn't resist his charm.

The second book. Grr, Andrew! You were horrible yet again and finally, when you began to let her in, you do the worst thing ever and push her away. I felt the second was probably a little too much sex and not enough storyline. The ex coming back was a surprise but you rarely read about her.

Alyssa, far too forgiving in the second. I cant wait for the 3rd instalment to this series. If you want a man you love to hate, then this is just that!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

✚ ✚

✚ All content, including text, recipes, and photographs are copyright melissabender // sweetlymel © 2014 - 2016 unless otherwise stated. If you use an image, please link it back. ✚