monsters in the dark

8:52 pm

✚ ✚ ✚ ✚ ✚

TEARS OF TESS: "My life was complete. Happy, content, everything neat and perfect. Then it all changed. I was sold."

Kidnapped. Drugged. Stolen. Tess is forced into a world full of darkness and terror.


QUINTESSENTIALLY Q: "All my life, I battled with the knowledge I was twisted... fucked up to want something so deliciously dark. But then slave fifty-eight entered my world. "

Q may be a monster, but he's Tess's monster.


TWISTED TOGETHER: "After battling through hell, I brought my esclave back from the brink of ruin. I sacrificed everything--my heart, my mind, my very desires to bring her back to life."

Q gave everything to bring Tess back. In return, he expects nothing less.
**Not recommended if you don't enjoy dark romance, angst-filled plots, and BDSM.

A New Adult Dark Contemporary Romance, not suitable for people sensitive to grief, slavery, and non-consensual sex. A story about finding love in the strangest of places, a will of iron that grows from necessity, and forgiveness that may not be enough.




Words cannot describe what a beautiful, emotional, gut-wrenching, soul-searching kind of read Tears of Tess was for me. It is an emotional, intriguing and captivating story that starts out with a very ominous prologue that managed to grab my attention form the very first page. After that there are some more disturbing scenes, it is a kidnapping story after all, but nothing that went over the edge of being too dark or disturbing.

I can't say enough about it, it's mind blowing! You will fall in love with Q without a doubt!

Everything is so perfectly connected and builds on itself, the metaphors are beautiful and the character growth is perfection!

It was dark, beautiful, painful, gut wrenching, earth shattering, soul shaking unbelievable!!!!

Superb series if you love dark and fucked up.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

✚ ✚

✚ All content, including text, recipes, and photographs are copyright melissabender // sweetlymel © 2014 - 2016 unless otherwise stated. If you use an image, please link it back. ✚